Contact Lenses20 Designs
Protect your Eyes with Contact Lenses
If you are looking for an alternative to spectacles, look no further than contact lenses. They are the only solution that help you stop wearing spectacles completely. You will forget the feeling of wearing glasses when wearing contact lenses and your vision will improve to such an extent. If your job requires you to work with precision machinery or wear protective goggles, or if you want to play sports or do an outdoor activity, contact lenses can come to your rescue. They are also handy when you want to make a good impression. They don’t interfere with trendy sunglasses or the 3-D glasses that are required for watching movies too. Plus, if you want to experiment with your look, you can always opt for coloured contact lenses, which come in both power and non-power versions. Regardless of whether you are buying them for cosmetic reasons or not, contact lenses remain the most popular solution all over the world for vision correction.
Choose The Right Contact Lens For You
If you are a newbie who’s looking to buy contact lenses, here’s a primer on what they are all about:
- First, contact lenses are tiny discs, made from a gel-like substance, that are placed over the surface of your eye. They are curved and soft enough to adapt to the shape of your eye.
- You can choose a pair depending on wearability: daily disposable contact lenses, weekly or monthly disposable contact lenses, or annually disposable contact lenses.
- Always consult your optometrist or the certified eye technicians at Titan EyePlus when you want to buy contact lenses. They can guide you to a pair best suited to your needs and lifestyle.
- Be aware that you need to take good care of your contact lenses. They are a delicate piece of medical equipment requiring a sanitised environment for storage and handling. The qualified optometrists at Titan EyePlus stores can guide you through the process of taking care of your lenses.
Buy Best Contact Lenses Online
With a little guidance, you can buy contact lenses online from the Titan EyePlus website, or visit a store—now in all major cities and towns in India—for one-on-one consultation. Even online, the Titan EyePlus website features all the big brands in the market—Bausch & Lomb, Alcon Ciba Vision, Johnson & Johnson’s Acuvue, among others. All you need to do is upload your prescription, and you will be guided to the correct contact lens package depending on your vision issues and requirements. Here’s a primer on the types of contact lenses available with Titan EyePlus, and the situation they are most suited for.
- If you are looking for contact lenses for hassle-free, short-term use, a pair of soft, daily disposable contact lenses are your best bet.
- If you are comfortable with wearing lenses for a longer duration and are prepared to take care of them, monthly disposable contact lenses might suit your needs. They are more economic in the long run compared to daily disposable ones. Also, they will help maintain the freshness and moistness of your eyes as you will experience less fatigue. These are best suited for those who want to wear contact lenses every day.
- The most economical option in contact lenses are the annually disposable contact lenses. These are especially designed for long-term comfort for the eyes.
- If you want to experiment with eye colours, coloured contact lenses are the best and stylish option. These come with and without power, and you can match your eye colour to your outfit to make an entrance! They are especially suited to the occasions when you want to make a big impact and leave your eyeglasses at home.
You should examine your needs and lifestyle before buying a pair of contact lenses.
Data last updated on 2020-04-02