- All information entered by you on our website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID , chat history , and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website and , details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or , date, time and place of accessing of our website and etc.,
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
We, along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
No products or services available on the website are directed towards children. titaneyeplus.com does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell its products to children.
Virtual Try On
We may offer virtual try on services whereby you can virtually try on frames through your internet browser or mobile app by digitally adding frames to the real time facial scan/photo of your face. Where offered, all photos rendered in virtual try-ons take place on your browser cache or mobile app and your facial scans/photos never leave your device. In such cases, your photos, including any biometric identifiers or information contained therein, are not collected by us or our third party service providers. Our virtual try on services use object recognition to apply the frames to your photos but do not have facial recognition capabilities and cannot recognize or identify a specific face. Only anonymized data may be collected and used to improve our products and our service.
Information from the IPhone TrueDepth camera is used in real time—we don’t store this information on our servers or share it with third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
titaneyeplus.com owns all the information collected via the website or applications installed on the website. As applicable, the information collected by titaneyeplus.com shall be used to contact you about the website and related news and Services available on the website; to monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the website and provide you with a better shopping experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and titaneyeplus.com to perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements. titaneyeplus.com does not allow any unauthorized persons or organisation to use any information that titaneyeplus.com may collect from you through the website. However, titaneyeplus.com is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website or due to your browser settings.
titaneyeplus.com, reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. Your personal information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
titaneyeplus.com may share collective information such as demographics and website or mobile application usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include titaneyeplus.com's marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information. When you contact titaneyeplus.com through any means such as chat/email, titaneyeplus.com reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
You have choices about how your personal data is handled, and we are committed to providing you with reasonable access to your personal data and the ability to review and limit the use of such data in accordance with applicable law. Depending on your country of residence, you may have the following rights:
- You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
- Right of Access: Request confirmation that we are processing your personal data and also to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: Request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct such data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Restrict Processing: Restrict the way in which we use your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your personal data (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to object to processing for legitimate business interests: You have the right to object to processing personal data when that data is processed on the basis of legitimate business interests.
- Right to Delete: You have rights to ask us to delete you'r account or any of the personal data from our system as per below given instructions.
- Right to data portability: data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can submit a request to us at the following Email address email@example.com. note that we may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights. This proof includes valid e-mail id and Phone number used to access our websites for ecommerce transactions. We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your rights under applicable law. Only you or an “Authorized Agent” are permitted to act on your behalf may submit a request. An “Authorized Agent” means a natural person or a business entity you have authorized to act on your behalf by providing your written permission. Please note, we may deny a request from an Authorized Agent if they do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf. Your request must Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an Authorized Agent and Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data we maintain relates to you. To verify your identity, we will seek to match any personal data you provide when you (or an Authorized Agent) submit your request to any personal data we already maintain. If we are unable to verify your identity based on the data we maintain, we will let you know.