The Right Glasses for Your Face
When you’re looking for spectacles online, it’s not just about the right fit and feel, but how good they look on you. Have you ever tried on a pair of glasses thinking they will look perfect on you, but they’re not as you had imagined? Whether you’re looking for eyeglasses for men or women, your face shape makes a big difference to how they look on you. Knowing the basics of what will look good on you or not will help you find the right pair for your personality and lifestyle. Get all the information you need to buy glasses online on our website offering a wide range of eyeglasses in different shapes just for you.
Titan Eyeplus has a huge variety of eyeglasses for women, men and children with unisex styles too. With all the popular shapes like rectangle, wayfarer, aviator and cat eye, there’s a pair of stylish spectacles in our collection made for you. Choose from rimmed, semi-rimmed and rimless glasses for your comfort and individual fashion style. There are plenty of Titan spectacles to choose from, but if you’re looking to glam up your look with international brands, we have glasses ranging from Emporio Armani, Oakley and Tommy Hilfiger to our very own in-house fun and trendy, Fastrack and our luxury collection crafted with 24k gold, Aristo.
A few insider tips to choose glasses for your face shape:
- Most glasses styles suit an oval face. Just make sure to pick round, rectangular or square frames that aren’t wider than your face.
- If yours is a heart-shaped face, look for exaggerated brow lines and frames that are thicker on the top. Cat eye glasses will suit your face shape well.
- A round face will complement angular or geometric shape glasses like wayfarer and rectangular spectacle frames.
- If a strong jaw and wide face describe you, aviators, round or oval glasses will work well with your face.
- Rectangular face shapes should be styled with trendy eyeglass frames like oversized wayfarer or rectangular spectacles.
- With a face that is wide at the top and narrows below, choose glasses like aviators and cat eye glasses since they are thicker on the top than the bottom.
Depending on your lifestyle and the fashion statement you’re looking to make, Titan spectacles and all the international brands we stock have a price range between Rs 695/- for kids from Dash to Rs 159,995/- for our luxurious gold frames from Aristo.